Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples, and usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
Blackheads are pores clogged by oils, dirt, and other residues. Left untreated, they can become infected, causing major skin irritation and discomfort. When we pick and prod our skin to “pop” the zits, we cause unappealing blemishes, redness, and open sores that collect more dirt and bacteria. To make matters worse, all that damage only removes the top layer of the blackhead from the pore leaving the majority of the blackhead deep below the skin.
Diamond Pore Vacuum is an innovative and gentle way to fight our acne. The Diamond Pore Vacuum uses suction technology to get 100% of the dirt from deep within the pore. No redness. No irritation. Just results.
Strong suction: Sucks out blackheads clogged in your pores to deeply cleanse your face.
Great for removing: Sucks out blackheads clogged in your pores to deeply cleanse your face.
Looking good: Treats dry, sagging skin and wrinkles to make you look younger.
Breakout free: Helps prevent breakouts and oily skin, leaving you worry-free.
- Be sure to have your face warmed with either a hot shower or warm towel for 5-10 minutes to allow pores to be opened and exposed.
- Choose your desired beauty head. Please take a look at the picture below with suggestions on how to use different heads.
- To operate the device press and hold down the main button for 3-5 seconds. Please ensure you charge it before using it for the first time.
- Choose your desired suction level by pressing the power button once. There are three power levels for you to choose from.
- Evenly apply suction on your skin in a slow outwards gliding motion, as this technique will promote lymphatic drainage. It’s best not to remain in one spot longer than 2-3 seconds when using the device. Remember to move the device around in a direction along the way. Caution: depending on your skin type and the setting used this device can cause “love bites” or bruising. Please test the device on the small patch of your skin first before proceeding with the full treatment.
- Hold a cold towel on your face for 1 minute to close your facial pores. Apply moisturizer after your treatment to re-hydrate your skin to promote healthy & radiant skin growth.