Dr Sock Soothers sold.
Each sleeve is said to feature seven zones and three levels of targeted compression, which can provide breathable support whether you’re on your feet working, hiking, running, enjoying sports activities, at the gym, or just out and about walking. Simply slip it on as you would a normal sock, whether under or over your socks.
In addition, the company tells us that Dr. Sock Soothers’ sleeves “create support for the plantar fascia connective tissues” and reduce associated healing time. Also, that they naturally elevate dropped arch support caused by obesity, weight gain, and other frequent weight-bearing activities.
If you’re dealing with foot pain or other types of discomfort, the bottom line is that you want it gone yesterday, and want to know whether or not Dr. Sock Soothers’ sleeves represent a realistic solution—as well as a wise use of your money. In this article, we’ll help you find some answers, starting with the basic process that allows these types of products to do their job.
- Proven to limit swelling, both for those on who are on their feet a lot, and those who avoid being on their feet due to pain
- Designed by a leading Podiatrist who has extensive treatment in foot pain management caused by the lack of support for arch, heel, and ankle core stability
- Promotes blood circulation to help weak veins and pathways being compromised from the aging process
- Create support for the plantar fascia connective tissues for heel through the underside to the toes
- Naturally elevates and comforts the arch of the foot dues to dropped support from obesity, weight gain, and weight bearing activities
- Dramatically reduces heal time for those currently with plantar fasciitis coupled with stretching, ball-rolling exercises, and helps to improve the muscles of the foot and strength
2 reviews for Dr Sock Soothers