Do you want to to treat body pains/sickness with acupuncture but are afraid to be punctured by needles?
Do you want to rely less on medicine and improve your health naturally?
Then try the Electronic Acupuncture Pen instead. It’s a painless acupuncture stimulation that activates tissues, firms sagging and aging skin, promotes blood circulation, detoxes the meridians, and helps reduce muscle pain.
You can do it at home anytime and improve your body’s immune system. Try it today at 50% OFF!
Features and Benefits:
- Needle-less acupuncture. There are no needles involve so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen onto affected areas and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
- Alternative treatment. It has no side effect as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains.
- Easy to use. It only needs one AAA battery (not included) to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 – weakest and 6 – strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse.
- Have three special functions. Dome type is superficial therapy applicable for health care and facial beautification, Node type is node therapy applicable for partial body pains, and Spheroidal is partial therapy applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
- Portable pain reliever. It’s lightweight so you can easily put it in your pocket, bag, or pouch if you’re traveling or perhaps just going to work for a long day and need relief from your pain.
** People with PACEMAKER is NOT RECOMMEND to use our products
A pacemaker is a medical device which uses electrical impulses, delivered by electrodes contracting the heart muscles, to regulate the beating of the heart.
How to Use the Electronic Acupuncture Pen?
- Look for the acupoint from our chart to find out which part of your immune system you want to improve.
- Start will a weak electrical pulse and press the electronic acupuncture pen on the acupoint to promote energy flow.
- If you feel pain in another part of your body while holding down an acupoint, it indicates that those areas could be related. You should press the points in these related areas as well.
- Take long, slow and deep breaths and focus your thoughts on the acupoint that you are working on. Hold on for a few minutes until the soreness at the point decreases, then gradually release the pressure.
- Work for 3–5 minutes on each acupoint. Treat yourself to 2 or 3 sessions of acupressure every week. You will discover an improvement in your body!
Acupoints on Our Hand Chart
(Click to enlarge image)
Acupoints on Our Body
(Click to enlarge image)
Download these FREE Acupressure Points Tips app to start learning acupuncture today!
Acupressure Points Tips (Android)
Everyday Health with Acupressure – Daily Massage! (IOS)