This Ironing Measuring Ruler for Quilting is great! This quilting heat ruler is made of heat-resistant resin material, durable for you to use and not easy to break or deform, the heat resistance temperature is generally below 220 degrees, short-term high temperature can withstand 280 degrees.
The hot measuring ruler is easy for you to handle, just need to fold the cloth, align it to your desired angle, and press it with iron to sew hems in no time; The round angle design is ideal for you to measure some difficult parts.
- Size: 200*100mm/300*100mm
- Color: yellow
- Material: plastic
- Application: Hot ironing fabric ruler is designed for sewing clothes fabric dress
- Good quality: The hot ironing ruler adopts durable plastic material, sturdy and heat resistant, so it is not afraid of the hot steam of the iron
- Easy to use: Put the ruler in the middle of the fabric, fold the fabric over, you can clearly see the size of the ironed part.
- Design: The ruler has a round angle, which is convenient for measuring special parts, and the right-angle design that is used to measure the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the fabric.
- Practical and compact: The ruler design is very user-friendly and practical. Compact size, easy to store and carry.