This product is designed with SMT technology, its superior sensitivity is capable of indicating the signal from 0.2dB to 2300MHz. The satellite finder is powered by LNB power. It shows the signal strength, according to the position of the board, with an easy-to-read analog needle, allows you to make the necessary adjustments without having to go back and exit the window. The satellite finder is easy to use.
- Internal 22 Khz indicator light.
- Compatible with DirecTV, Dish Network and free satellite systems.
- Audio Tone plus Analog Signal Strength Indicator.
- Illuminated display for night use.
- Light weight and pocket size.
- It allows you to configure or maximize your satellite signal reception on the plate on your own without having an assisted friend or having to make multiple trips to your ceiling.
- Ease of use Practical tool to align any satellite antenna in minutes.
- No external power or batteries required. Power supplied from the satellite receiver.
- Extremely sensitive meter that indicates very small changes in signal strength.
- Type: Satellite Finder
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Power: DC 13-18V
- Input Frequency: 950 MHz – 2150 MHz
- Sensitivity: 7dB
- Built-in LED and Buzzer: 0Hz 22KHz, 13V 18V
- Maximum Input Level: -10dBm Minimum input level: 40dBm
- Size: 35mm x 80mm x 62mm / L x W x H
- Net W eight: 125.0g / 4.4oz