Comfortable and Effective Dorsal Night Splint
This dorsal night splint for Achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis holds the foot upright as one sleeps, providing a gentle stretch to the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia and keeping these tissues from contracting.
This simple Achilles tendonitis night splint fits securely and comfortably, holding the foot at a 90-degree angle to the ankle (plantar flexed). This enables the dorsal night splint to treat conditions such as:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Drop foot
- Plantar flexion contracture
- Stroke patients
This dorsal plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis splint have a number of features that make it a more comfortable and therefore effective solution for dealing with these conditions.
- Simple design for a more comfortable fit
- Soft night splint secures and stabilizes the foot and ankle
- Low-profile night splint leaves much of the foot free
- Foot splint for nighttime holds the foot in an upright, plantar-flexed position
- Our Splint is medically proven more effective than any other overnight treatment. The gentle stretch will relieve pain, prevent further damage.
- The Stability-Pro dorsal foot night splint is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces.
There are no reviews yet.